MAJOR ROUND FOOTBALL
The highest ranked team in its Division may apply to host a home final or a final on an available neutral oval of their choice, excluding Grand Finals, subject to qualification.
An application to host a final must be made on the Request for a Home Final form (available on the League website: adelaidefooty.com.au). The Member Club is required to pay a fee to League (Rules & Regulations 39.6)
- Draft venues for major round matches shall be available on The League's website (adelaidefooty.com.au) by 3:00pm on the Monday. Confirmation of major round matches will be available from The League by 1:00pm Tuesday.
- Member Clubs will be notified by phone or email of any changes after this time.
- Each Member Club is required to provide two (2) Match Day Officials per major round match.
- Alcoholic drinks are not permitted to be taken into any major round venues.
- Member Clubs participating in major round matches played on a neutral ground, not being a home final, will be entitled to have 35 persons per team admitted at no cost.
GRAND FINAL FOOTBALLS
All teams playing in a Grand Final will be provided with one (1) new Sherrin Football. These are available from The League Office on the Thursday prior to the match being played. (Except for matches held at Guardall Security Stadium (Thebarton Oval). Each club is entitled to keep their ball.
PREMIERSHIP PHOTOS FOR ANNUAL REPORT
- Premiership winning Member Clubs are required to submit a photograph of their winning team to The League by no later than Friday 30th October 2018 for inclusion in The League's Annual Report.
- Photographs must be submitted in digital format (.jpg) via email to email@example.com supply a premiership photo as requested will result in a $200 fine