MEMBER CLUB OFFICIALS
- The appointed coach of each team of all Member Clubs must have AFL Foundation Level coaching accreditation before coaching a match of the League.
- All coaches of Member Club's Under 17/18 teams must consent to being subject to a Police Check. The Police Authority and Access Person History Information form must be completed 30 days prior to the commencement of the season.
- An appointed trainer of any team must have a current Senior First Aid, CPR Certificate and Level 1 Sports Trainers accreditation at the commencement of the current season.
- Water carriers must be a minimum age of 12 years.
MATCH ATTIRE OF OFFICIALS
In all matches of the League Member Clubs are to ensure the runner(s), trainer(s), water carrier(s), Interchange Steward and club appointed umpires wear the appropriate match attire as prescribed in Appendix 6 of The League's Rules & Regulations.
- Fines will be issued for any incorrect attire worn by a Member Club player or official.
PURCHASE OF MATCH ATTIRE OF OFFICIALS
Match attire can be purchased from any of the licensed suppliers appointed by The League.