As per The League's Rules and Regulations (Rule 30) the following match rules apply on match day:
- Each club in every Division must supply a suitable Sherrin football.
- Each club in every Division must provide goal flags of material not less than 50cm square
- Each Member Club in every Division must supply a timekeeper. Both timekeepers shall remain together throughout each quarter of the match.
The HOME Member Club in every Divsion is also responsible for the following on Match Day
- Ensure umpire's and player's change rooms are clean and secure.
- Supply accessible coach's boxes.
- Supply an Interchange Steward in all Divisions.
- Supply a scoreboard attendant in all Divisions.
- Goal posts and point posts are fixed in their proper positions with suitable protective padding.
- Provide a suitable and audible siren, bell or horn.
- Provide a stretcher to be placed in a safe position on the boundary at the interchange area.
- Ensure the playing field is properly marked with:
- Boundary line, goal squares and a centre square
- A centre circle three metres in diameter and an outer circle 10 metres in diameter located in the middle of the centre square.
- An interchange area 15 metres wide centralised between the two coaches boxes.
- A line drawn in the shape of an arc 50 metres from the goal/behind posts at each end of the playing field
- A clear spectator's line or fence at least 3 metres outside the boundary line.
- Fines are imposed for non-compliance of any of the above Match Rules.
Member Clubs may request a donation at any match of The League but cannot enforce a fee upon any person attending.
Member Clubs are permitted to impose a fee for car park entry into Member Club's grounds.Alcoholic or any drinks in glass are not permitted to be taken onto to the playing field at any time.